domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my Blogger! My name is Roland Quijano. I`m20 years old I live in Maracaibo I study at URBE Electronic Engineering. My favorite subjects are English and computing. I am in the fourth quarter.
The things that I like are listening to music, surfing the internet, talking with friends, going to clubs, eating, sports like futboll ,beisbooll and others things.things that I do not like are: smoking, violence, wait for a long time and other things.
My goals are to graduate in the career that I am studying, get a job worthy of my knowledge, get marry and a family. also I`d like to travel to many parts of the world and learn new things.
about english, I'd like to learn this world idiom. what should I do to practice my english? well i think that listening music and watch tv in english help a lot and about chat in internet and have friends aroud the world helps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario