domingo, 16 de octubre de 2011

Level 2. Unit 7. Time and Schedules


Example:

1. A. Excuse me. Can you tell me the time, please?
B. Yes, of course Sr. It's fifteen past two.
A. Thank you very much
B. No problem.

2. A. What time is it?
B. It's eleven fourty five.
A. Thanks.
B. You're welcome.

A: Let's go to the disco
B: Hmm.. I don't really want to go there
A: well let's go to dinner
B: OK. That sounds good!

A: When is your class?
B: It's on tuesday.
at 8 o'clock.
in the morning.

A: What do you do on the weekend?
B: on the weekend, I hang out with my friend, I go to the movies, I sleep late,etc...

A: Where do you live?
B: I live in san fracisco
A: What do you do on the weekend?
B: I sleep late.
A: Who do you live with?
B: I live with my parents and to brother
A: When do you go to school?
B: I go to school everyday from Monday to thursday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario